10 AMPOULES 50MG/ml
Chinese traditional medicine is entirely a different branch of medicine that has been around for more than 3500 years and still counting. There are a lot of pharmaceutical products classified under this group of medicine, one of which is Ephedrine, a product whose active ingredient in Ephedra. It goes by other names like Bronkaid and Primatene, and is classified as sympathomimetic amine and substituted amphetamine drug.
This medication is used basically to stimulate the nervous system. It is coupled with Aspirin and to further enhance its effectiveness on the body.
Prospective buyers are advised to be familiar with these properties and to do in-depth research before placing a buy order for this medication. There might be a lot of it for sale on the internet, but not all of them are genuine.
It is also important to understand how this medication works. This would help people make informed decisions as to why they should purchase it, if at all they really need it.
POSITIVE EFFECTS OF EPHEDRINE 1 ML
This medication works by stimulating the release of norepinephrine, also known as noradrenaline, a substance that mainly transmits neurotransmitters in the sympathetic nerves in the cardiovascular system. The noradrenaline substance stimulates prostaglandin synthesis which results in a wide range of body functions like the relaxation of smooth muscles, constriction and dilation of blood vessels, inflammations, and so on.
According to experts and experienced users, the most relatable definition of Bronkaid is advanced caffeine. This means it offers all the benefits of caffeine and more but in a more enhanced manner.
- Increases the rate of heat expenditure and stimulates the combustion of body fat which leads to weight loss
- Does not need exercise to be effective, but is usually combined with exercise supplements for amazing results as is usually the case with bodybuilders
- Preserved the muscle while burning body fat. This is a good way of developing dryer muscle mass and a more defined body structure
- Increases overall body power output making it possible to take up physical activities like working out in the gym for longer and harder
- Increases blood pressure and heart rate for a more quality cardiac output
- Stimulates the brain and increases heart rate and cardiac output
- Expands bronchial tubes for easy respiration
- Increases the rate of metabolism
- Suppressed the appetite for food
DOSES FOR DIFFERENT USERS
Before administering this medication, it is important to access your sensitivity to this stimulant before taking the full dose. On this note, you can start with a smaller dose of about 10 mg per day to be split into 3 doses and taken every 4 to 6 hours. The key is to observe and know when your body is alert. You can keep increasing it bit by bit until you get the desired effect – alertness, more energy, and less appetite for food.
- Beginners: 10 to 20 mg per day
- Intermediates: 25 to 40 mg per day
- Professionals: 45 to 50 mg per day
Consulting a health expert before administering this medication is important to make sure your health history does not come in the way and that you pick the dosage that is right for you.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS LIST
- Dizziness and spinning sensation
- Loss of appetite
- Hepatotoxicity – liver damage
- Palpitations and faster heart rates
- Difficult urination
- Abnormal sweating
- VomitingProlonged loss of appetite
Note that this medication is not ideal for anyone with certain health conditions. Some of them include the following.
- Hypertrophy (idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis),
- Closed-angle glaucoma
- Asymmetric septal
- Tachyarrhythmias or ventricular fibrillation
- Hypersensitivity to ephedrine or other stimulants
|Package||10 vials (1 ml/vial)|
|Substance||Ephedra 50 mg/ml|
|Common name||Bronkaid, Primatene, Ephedrine|