8 TABLETS 0.5MG DOSTINEX PFIZER
DOSTINEX 0.5 MG TABLETS
Prolactin is one of the hormones in the body that has been shown to have a truckload of effects on the body; more than 300 to be more specific. One of the functions that readily comes to mind is its influence in promoting the production of milk in mammals. Despite being very necessary for the existence of mammals, this substance can cause some unpleasant side effects when it is too high in the body.
Dostinex is a brand name for Cabergoline, a substance whose function is to inhibit the secretion of prolactin in the body. it is classified as a dopamine receptors agonist, which means it initiates the production of dopamine which helps to regulate movement and mood.
Some of the properties associated with this medication include:
- Package: 8 tablets
- Common name: Cabergoline, Cabaser, Dostinex
- Active ingredients: Cabergoline
- Substance: 0.5 mg/tablet
- Drug class: dopamine receptor agonists
- Anabolic rating: not a steroid
- Androgenic rating: not a steroid
- Chemical name: 1-[(6-allylergolin-8β-yl)- carbonyl]-1-[3-(dimethylamino) propyl]-3-ethylurea
- Molecular weight: 451.615 g/mol
- Formula: C26H37N5O2
- Manufacturer: Pfizer
- Half-life: 63 to 69 hours
APPLICATION OF DOSTINEX 0.5 MG IN BODYBUILDING
There are a number of ways this medication can be used in bodybuilding. Remember, it has more than 30 functions, some of which include the following.
- Promotion of adrenaline rush during a performance
- Improves motor skills and flexibility which is needed for athletic and bodybuilding activities
- Increases pain resistance making it possible to take on more challenging physical activities
- Boost general energy level in the body for better and longer workout sessions and performances
Dostinex tablets are more commonly used by steroid users as a PCT agent. It reduces the prolactin level after being increased as a result of taking testosterone-based medications. This reduces the possibility of developing gynecomastia, testosterone suppression, and improved mood.
The recommended dosage ranges between 0.25 mg to 1 mg to be taken 2 times per week. It is always important to start with the least dose and run it for a couple of weeks before increasing the dosage, that is if the results are not satisfactory. It can be increased to 0.5 mg and subsequently to 1 mg, which is the highest recommended dose.
Dostinex 0.5 mg is preferred to others in the same category because it has a long half-life of 3 days. It is quite potent as well and as such should not be abused to avoid negative reactions that may be irreversible in some cases.
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- Spinning sensation
- Stomach upset
- Hot flashes
- Numbness or tingly feeling in the mouth
This medication is not suitable for anyone with liver disease, hypertension, drug allergy, or cardiological issues.
HOW TO BUY DOSTINEX ON THE INTERNET
This medication can be purchased from our website both in retail and wholesale quantities. Buyers are expected to study this medication deeply before buying to avoid falling prey to scammers who sell substandard products instead.
|Package||8 tablets (0.5 mg/tablet)|
|Common name||Cabergoline, Cabaser, Dostinex|